Tuesday 17 June 2008

Lindsey Leavitt...Princess for Hire

A sibling seedling at Greenhouse has just got herself a THREE BOOK deal, at auction, with Hyperion. Lindesy's based out in Alabama and she's written PRINCESS FOR HIRE and it has landed, big time!

Lindsey was in the amazing position of having a horde of agents chasing her, but she went with Greenhouse, and the rest is now history.

Lindsey explains more on her vblog thingie (I don't know, it's too technical and I've only got dial-up) so check it out.

Hooray for Lindsey!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Sarwat! Sadly, there are no demons in this one, folks. Or werewolves.
But there is kissing...
(and I am embarrased to say that, although I read regularly, I stopped by after I self-googled. Oh, the shame)

Anonymous said...

i can't believe you're only on dial up.

go, lindsey!(what kind of kissing?)